Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Review: Corktown


Corktown
Corktown by Ty Hutchinson

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Corktown is the first novel in the Abby Kane series written by Ty Hutchinson. Abby Kane is an FBI agent who is called in to find who is responsible for a string of murders taking place in Detroit. While trying to find the killer, she realizes that she is not given all the information she needs to solve this case. While trying to do her job, she must also juggle motherhood.

I don't want to give too much info away...you gotta read the book to find out more. I guaranteed you will enjoy it. Ty is the author of the Darby Stansfield series. If you loved those books, you will love this one. Corktown was a great read! It kept me on the edge of my seat. I couldn't wait to see what would happen next. I went to work sleepy for many days, because I stayed up late reading this book!

P.S., if you are a fan, you will recognized some of the story line immediately. Some of the details are taken from one of his books!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment